Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Reader: You're Not Going to be Happy About This

I posted a blog earlier this week about the joys and frustrations of side work, and it ended up being pretty funny. I've since deleted that blog and converted it into a script for an upcoming strip that will air once all the previous strips are brought out of the archives. So now instead of getting a funny and entertaining blog, you get a blog about a funny and entertaining blog that got deleted.

You so got gipped.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you wasted as much time writing this as I did reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhoh, Max! Quick with a snarky comeback?
    How unlike you... I dare say, you've pulled a Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Maya's been coaching me.

    After I posted that comment, I had to run 20 laps!

    ReplyDelete